MY FEELING (Part 5)

Part 5

Explained all about whose it ever get close. That time is when I get break truly, I never answer the message even if once. It feels like I really left and forget it, many social media I’ve blocked it. it wreak it out at on other person. ”it’s really pathetic action” in my mind.

I’m shock, I told and I’ll give a chance to fix the attitude.  For the first time it’s going right, but I feel like there are some thing strange, because something has gone, it never be the same when it comes back. 

In this relationship we had many problems, that’s right cause we are acts like childish. I was a teenager, because that’s a transition period. When we close to each other, everything’s going fine, until a point the condition told me that I’m not cool with this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF MAIN KUNDANG (Part 4)