MY FEELING (Part 1)

PART 1

Have u been thinking before?, that there are several people who didn’t know each other to be loved. Even truly which is looks far away in your eyes but it is feels like close to your heart and tells it is what did you waiting for. In the first time I didn’t know at all. Who is it? There are no felling about to know it in my mind, even a little, but in time, it comes slowly in my live, every story which is unknown before to be exist when I’m with it.

Now I realize that, there are many different ways to make people fall in love, yes “fall in love” those are just ten letters, but it can makes tens of thousands happiness even more than that, but don’t forget it can makes  tens of thousands sadness. Love is love, it can buries wounds. Every words that came out will feels lovely if still with it. I ever falling in love before but my love story it is not going well, maybe there are mistakes like over to trust someone in me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF MAIN KUNDANG (Part 4)