MY FEELING (Part 9)

Part 9


A month without any contacts, I deleted it all off social media’s. But there is away to get my contact person even if I’ve changed it’s all. On that time it’s trying to reach me back, I decided to deny it. it’s not about giving up my love, but that’s one thing in this world which can’t be forced. I want to make my live as same as before.

It feels like I never comeback again, and than it decided to make me as a friend. I appreciate the decision, at that time we are chatting like usually like we do as a friend.We often chatting, even if talk about love, I always attach the attention. It always to make a topic of conversation about love, it hope our relationship back like it used be. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF MAIN KUNDANG (Part 4)