MY FEELING (Part 6)

Part 6

How can good, when two though aren’t be same anymore. Sometimes what I want be came a something that I want to lose. Is not about to love it again, but someone hurt it has limited end which is can’t be hold.  

Is not about a bad guy, right? , I admitted it as good guy, it always understand and give in every polemic. Just the way it is, a quiet person with many rules. It not my first love, maybe it is my first love. It is a big effort, this relationship had been for bid by my parent, even it get mad by them to get away from me.  

But all the efforts to keep this relationship , I really feel it in my heart. I don’t even though it is still want to stand up for the relationship. But one thing that I regret when there is someone other.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF MAIN KUNDANG (Part 4)