MY FEELING (Part 4)

PART 4


There are a few love that’s you can’t see, but can you feel it in your heart. You don’t need someone perfect but you only need someone who can except you however you’re and whatever about you. But there are a few type of person seems like that. They must conscious and don’t need to look for perfections if there are kind person, because no body perfect.

The relationship disappear slowly when I decided to leave it, I don’t care about it anymore and all the effort of forgetting about it I’ve tried. A sentence of prayer  which is I never forgot to wish in my bow down, those all for never meet the same person again forever. A few days ago without. I feel this relationship really ends.  Until one day comes and ask me to accept back. That when I feel  confiously, when I really want to forget then why it comes again.
 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEGEND OF TIMUN MAS (Part 3)

LEGEND OF SANGKURIANG (Part2)

LEGEND OF RORO JONGGRANG (Part 3)